ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption NH using LifeMiles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David W, May 16, 2018.

1. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I've been trying to book a oneway award on NH using Lifemiles - the space is there, as it shows up on United. Mix cabin, F/J but it keeps giving me an error. Anyone have any idea why? It's also a points+cash redemption.

Thanks!

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

I know ANA only allows round-trip awards when using their own miles - I wonder if they have the same restriction for partners?

3. David W

They dont - I booked ANA one way using SQ. I tried a rt booking and got the same error. I emailed Lifemiles the details and asked for a manual booking since that's a thing but I wanted to see if anyone else ran into errors.

Tiffany and rickyw like this.
  4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Mixed cabin is sometimes hard, connections in random cities are sometimes hard, dealing with Lifemiles is almost always hard.

rickyw likes this.
  5. David W

:( what do I do?! I emailed them with all the details and requested a manual booking but have not heard back....

6. David W

FINALLY got it ticketed, after trying again. When it works Lifemiles is kinda awesome, ESPECIALLY mixed cabin awards.

JFK-NRT on ANA F is 90k
    JFK-NRT-KUL on ANA F and J is 92k. Incredible.

rickyw and MidSouth Skier like this.