ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

One Way DEL-SFO Singapore Air @$1750 good deal?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Simermeet Singh, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Simermeet Singh

Simermeet Singh New Member

Hi
    I just noticed that singapore air has one way fare from del to sfo in business class for about $1750...is this a good deal?

I already have booked my delhi-sfo on turkish through miles (225K for 3 tickets).

I am a little tempted to take singapore if this fare is a good price?

Thanks!

2. rickyw

rickyw Active Member

That's an excellent one way fare, in my opinion.

And you'd earn miles for the flight!

3. Simermeet Singh

Thanks @rickyw! I went ahead and booked singapore, and was able to get a day and a half stopover in singapore for the same price! :)
    Thanks for your quick response!

4. HKFlyer

HKFlyer New Member

In my opinion, why would you book a one-way for 1750 when a round trip costs 2250?

5. Simermeet Singh

Hi, singapore had been on our bucket list for a while, and with this we are able to do a 2 day stopover in Singapore. Would give us a great introduction to the city.

rickyw likes this.