ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Problem with Chase Travel Portal

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by ScottPD, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ScottPD

ScottPD New Member

My family has an upcoming trip to New Zealand. We already have purchased our tickets from LAX to AKL, but...we still need to buy roundtrip tickets from AKL to CHC (Christchurch) in August 2019. I have tried to use the Chase Portal to buy the tickets using my CSR. I have tried multiple days with the same result. The process is almost completed for about 29,000 UR points. When you press the final complete button. It states the tickets are no longer available at that price, but are now 97,000 points. I spoke with a Customer Service Rep and after 30 minutes she said well the flights are probably sold out now (When they are still listed on every web site including Air New Zealand...). I have tried flights from different times of day as well. Any suggestions as I want to buy the tickets soon??? Thanks