ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

QSuites coming to LAX?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Adamhillyeah, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Adamhillyeah

Adamhillyeah New Member

I recently read an article of yours stating you managed to book Qsuites out of LAX. I have a flight coming up on the 11th of april and SeatGuru.com sjows a 777-200LR with their old configuration. I am wondering if this is not updated on seatguru's end and Qsuites are in fact coming to LAX?

Respectfully,
    Adam

2. Yukon

Yukon Member

I have the same question but next November, Doha to LAX. Seat guru shows a 777-300ER. The day before and afterwards it has the 777-200LR configuration, but no Q suites on any of these days. Did they change their minds?

3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Seatguru is user submitted and does not pull from airline inventory or sites.

What does your seat map on Qatar site show?

Yukon likes this.
  4. Yukon

Yukon Member

Interestingly, the Qatar site has us on a 777-200LR like Adamhillyeah wrote. So presumably, no q suites :( ?

5. Mark in MI

Mark in MI New Member

I just booked BOS-JNB-ORD on Qatar biz (using AA miles) and found that it is best to call Qatar CS with dates and airports if you want to be certain about the Q Suites. They were extremely pleasant and admitted to me that even their own website info is not updated as to what planes have been reconfigured with the Suites. Good luck.

rickyw likes this.