ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Question 28

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mario Jähn, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Mario Jähn

Mario Jähn Reader

Hi Ben, thanks for providing such a great place for travel addicts ;-). Unfortunately most of the credit cards are not available to non US citizens like me. Do you know a way to rake up miles through programs that are available to Germans? Im most interested to travel to Dubai and Asia with Thai Airways, Emirates and Singapore Airline. Much much thanks in advance and Viele Grüße, Mario

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Mario Jähn -- While non-Americans don't quite have access to the same lucrative credit card sign-up bonuses, there are plenty of great promotions for purchasing miles, especially through American/US Airways, Alaska, and LifeMiles. I'd be focused on taking advantage of them.