ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Reward tickets

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Don Shteyn, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Don Shteyn

Don Shteyn New Member

I have about 400,000 points between my American Express and Chase inc. looking to get 4 business class tickets to Europe and anytime I am trying to get something with Delta and affiliates or Air Canada and their affiliations, they either don’t have reward seats available or 250,000 per ticket. What am I doing wrong? I read your post that you can fly ANA first class to Japan for 95k. Apparently I don’t know why I am doing. Please help!!!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Hi @Don Shteyn, and welcome!

A few more details will help us give you a better answer. Where do you live, and where are you trying to go? If you don't live in an international gateway city, the airline websites are probably not going to be super helpful or accurate in figuring out what your options are.