ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

1. Anne o’connell

Anne o’connell New Member

Hi lucky

I’m really worried. I’m due to fly next week with Air France in first from Dublin to Singapore via CDG. Really worried about safety issues. Should I go LH business? F is too expensive now!!

Thanks
    Anne

2. Hi,

I am wondering if you can help. I am a terrified flyer and am flying next week to Singaore from Dublin. I am at present booked in first with AF via CDG but am thinking of now changing. The fares have gone up a lot since I booked so although I would like to go For Singapore or LH they are really expensive. My options are Qantas F through London or Emirates through Dubai. Any ideas? Am I being ridiculous? However some commentators say Air France is not as safe as others for many reasons.

Thanks to everyone,

ANNE

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

It can be tough when you're a nervous flyer, but I wouldn't have any hesitations with flying Air France, and I'm sure you'll have a lovely flight!

Rob in Miami likes this.