ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Service to Analyze and Recommend

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by mickey rosenbaum, Aug 8, 2018.

1. mickey rosenbaum

mickey rosenbaum New Member

Where can I find a service to analyze the credit cards that I have, and come up with a strategy to dump the ones I don't need and recommend which new ones I should get?
    I thought Lucky used to have that service, but I can't find it.
    Thanks.

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. mickey rosenbaum

Thanks for your suggestion, rickyw. I went to the link and all I found was information about award flights, nothing about any service to analyze what I have and to recommend what I should get. Maybe I missed something?

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Hi Mickey, sorry about that. I know they help small biz owners maximize points earning, so I assumed they do for individuals as well. Have you tried submitting a request? https://pointspros.com/

If you feel you have a good baseline knowledge of points and miles though, you could always post on here some more details and the community can make some recommendations! For free, of course :)

5. mickey rosenbaum

Hi Rickyw, no problem. Thanks for your suggestions. I need to get the information together of which cards we have, when we got them, etc. Another member of the community suggested Scott at MileValue. He has a form on his website which I will use, and which can also serve as a model for the type of information that I would need to post for the community. Thanks, again, for your help.

6. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yes, we do this but only for members (for which it's a complimentary benefit). There's more information about our membership option on our site!

7. mickey rosenbaum

Thanks, Tiffany. I'll take a look at the site.