ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

SPG points missing post merger

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by skymatty, Sep 11, 2018.

1. skymatty

skymatty Reader

I'm still missing all my SPG points post merger.

Marriott account balance is correct.

Signed into my SPG account and popup shows I have a new SPG account number. Logged in using the new SPG account number and shows points balance is 0. Under profile it lists both my old and new SPG account numbers. Activities shows all my transactions but no point deductions. I don't want to manually merge my accounts since I don't think that will achieve anything at this point with my SPG balance showing 0. Tried a forgot password option with my old account and it says the information doesn't match their records.

I called in twice now (once 2 weeks ago and again today) and both times they open a case and say to wait.

Anyone experiencing the same? Any advice?