ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Suite Night Awards - changed policy?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jakub T, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Jakub T

Jakub T New Member

Hi,

I just tried to use my ex-SPG Suite Night Award on a stay at Sheraton Towers in Singapore and couldn't do so through the website. Called SPG/Marriott only to be told, that the suites are not available during my stay.

Checked the websites and there are more than 1 Executive Suites available at the hotel at the time and these are exactly suites that I used the Awards for half a year ago (right before the merger).
    Is it possible that the SNA policy has been changed and there are limited number of suites to be used by the awards? Either way, it's not a confirmed award, so should be doable either way...
    Anybody came across something similar?

Thanks!