ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Great Fares / Hot Deals Tokyo to Hawaii business class deals?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Mac, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mac

Mac New Member

Hi, I wonder if there are any good business class deals from Tokyo to Hawaii. Dates are flexible.
    Are there anything like Alaska mileage campaign or good business class deals or other tricks?
    Any tips would be much appreciated!

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Mac, are you trying to use miles or cash? What's a good deal to you?

I did a quick search on google flights for cash tickets, and almost every day through end of schedule you can just purchase business class outright for $1,600 - $1,800 round-trip. And you can choose between Delta, ANA, Hawaiian and Japan to get that price.

3. Mac

Mac New Member

I dont have a lot of mileage anyways so thinking to pay cash but wanted to find out cheap decent deal from these airlines, ANA, Delta, Hawaiian, JAL.. Any advice?Just buy from potal like kayak etc?

4. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member