ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Transfer time for Marriott rewards to United

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by dalameda, Jul 28, 2017.

1. dalameda

dalameda New Member

Has anyone had experience transferring points from Marriott to United MileagePlus? Typically how many days does it take before showing up? I initiated a transfer today and the email confirmation says to allow 6 weeks for the transfer to take place. Does it really take 6 weeks?

2. Aerov53

Aerov53 Member

Bump. I'm looking for information about this as well!

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

4. dalameda

dalameda New Member

Sorry, I should have followed up. It took only 3 days for the transfer to show up. And now I have a wonderful round trip flight to Singapore in business class on Eva airlines booked using those miles.

Aerov53, MidSouth Skier and rickyw like this.
  5. Aerov53

Aerov53 Member

Awesome!! Thanks for the help! I'm looking to make a redemption or two before the devaluation, but I'm holding off on the transfer.