ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Transferring multiple Amex MR points to one FF account

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Luis, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Luis

Luis Active Member

My wife and I both have the amex gold card. What's the easiest way to transfer points from both accounts into one mileage account? Will having her add me as an AU on her gold card allow her to transfer her points to my mileage account?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Yes, I believe you can transfer points to airline programs of any authorized user on your card account.

3. Luis

Luis Active Member

Thanks David. Is this the only way to "combine" points or does amex let you transfer points within the same household like Chase does?

4. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of being able to transfer Amex MR points between different cardholders before, so that's the only way to combine the points.