ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

United premier 1k question

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Seanpremier1k, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Seanpremier1k

Seanpremier1k Reader

Hello, newly became premier 1k member, but having hard time to find some info about complimentary upgrades. Do all of international trips consider upgradable as premier 1k member? For example, if i'm to go to Hongkong from SFO and i see that there are bunch of business class empty, would i be upgraded within 5days of departure? or standby upgrade on that day??

Or.. using GPU is the only way for international travels?? I know for domestic travel, i can be upgraded.. but not sure about internation travel.

Thanks

2. Chris

Chris New Member

You'll need to use a GPU for a transpacific upgrade. It's not a CPU eligible route.

Tiffany likes this.