ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards United Presidential card

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MARUA, Jul 9, 2018.

1. MARUA

MARUA Reader

Is there any bonus to keep the old United Presidential Card? We had it for many years but now use Chase Reserve for all our travel and other purchases to get 3 points for each $1 travel spending. Plus when we book our travel with Chase we get a bonus. We have been flying with United for years since they merged with Continental but now they are downgrading from 777-200 to 737 small planes on our monthly first flight out from LAX and red eyereturn from HNL. We do not like small planes over the ocean and paying for 1st is way too high on 737. Suggestions? Thinking to change to Hawaiian.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

I'd get the Reserve simply for the rewards flexibility

Gia likes this.