ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Use of Etihad Points

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gregg, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:48 AM.

1. Gregg

Gregg Reader

Now that Etihad has greatly reduced the value of redeeming points on Brussels Airlines, what is the next best option(s) for redeeming Etihad Guest points?

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

The old rates we're ridiculously, fantastically cheap. The devaluation, which sucks especially without prior notice and raised rates quite a bit is still pretty good. I say it's still worth booking.

The new rate is 88k round trip in business compared to 140k when using UA miles is fantastic. SQ charges 130k for the same thing. Aeroplan charges 110k (115k depending on if and where youre connecting to).