ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Using Chase Pay ar WalMart

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by J Hall, Oct 5, 2018.

1. J Hall

J Hall New Member

I am signed up for Chase Pay and am ready to use It at Walmart. I am new to the Chase Freedom card and want to use it with ChasePay this quarter (as you recommended).

I signed up for Walmart Pay, but there was no option to choose Chase Pay.
    When I called Walmart for help they said chase pay is not working right now.
    Do you know anything about this? I'm ready to get the 5x points this quarter!

Thank you for your column/email newsletter!
    Jackie Hall

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

3. J Hall

J Hall New Member

Thank you for your reply. However, .....
    According to the Walmart website you can use chase pay in stores. Their website says to choose it in Walmart pay. But it is not there.
    Following your advice, I just tried it online. There are 4 options--pay pal, Amex pay, visa pay, mc pay--but no chase pay. Is this different than your experience?

4. Old Dog

Old Dog New Member

I tried it at my local WalMart store, too, with no luck. In my area (Virginia) there seems to be very little ability to use Chase Pay.

5. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member