ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Value of Lufthansa Miles and More miles

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by GBOAC, Aug 7, 2018.

1. GBOAC

GBOAC Member

Yesterday Lucky posted an article about the Hilton promotion that awards 2500 Miles and More (M&M) miles for every stay. I decided to join M&M and when I went to check how Lucky values M&M miles, I couldn't find Lufthansa in his list of value of airline miles.

Lucky can you or someone else indicate what you think a M&M mile is worth. Thanks

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that M&M miles expire after 3 years, regardless of your activity in the account. There are a few exceptions like if you have recurring charges on their credit card or some kinds of elite status but for those who don't fly them often may want to keep that in mind.