ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Visa Infinite LHRCollection

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by gdis2002, Mar 12, 2018.

1. gdis2002

gdis2002 New Member

About a month ago I made a reservation at a Las Vegas hotel for this coming Saturday. They charged the standard one night deposit to my CSR. On Friday I found a better deal at a different hotel and booked that. I called LHRCollection and cancelled - the terms and conditions clearly state that if I cancel by 72 hours out my deposit is refunded. How long does it usually take to see this process on the credit card? I mentioned it to the LHRCollection agent and they didn't see any payments being made etc to the hotel for the deposit.

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

It'll take about 3-5 days from when the hotel issues the refund to your card for it to show up. You might see a "pending" refund on your card first.