ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption When does Lufthansa First Class availability open up on for MileagePlus?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by David-SFO, Dec 29, 2017.

1. David-SFO

David-SFO New Member

I understand that Lufthansa First Class seats open up 14 days before a flight. Does anyone know what time this happens and how many seats they release?

Also, according to Lucky, additional First Class seats open up at 10PM CEST. Is this the remainder of any unsold seats?

Thanks!

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

@David-SFO, they release seats no earlier than 14 days but that is not a guarantee. From recent reports I think it's been getting closer and closer to departure. You just have to keep monitoring. Consider getting an Expert Flyer subscription for alerts.