ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Why does Aer lingus release no Atlantic crossing Business awards?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by dslsmk, Dec 21, 2018.

1. dslsmk

dslsmk Reader

I am trying to book Aer-Lingus business class either ORD-DUB or DUB-ORD next Sept. using BA Avios.
    I have seen no business class awards available for any day of any month using United's web site and Expert Flyer. I booked the trip coach and have set alerts with EF. After talking to Aer-Lingus and BA representatives it seems that they just don't release business any more to the general public.
    Do you have any tips I could use or is this just a sign of the times we are living in at the moment?

Thanks very much and Cheers!

Best regards