ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

WSJ Article - Banks pulling back on Rewards Cards

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by rbafrench, Jan 2, 2019.

1. rbafrench

rbafrench New Member

Hi Lucky,

I was wondering if you had any thoughts/comments on yesterday's Wall St Journal article about banks pulling back from rewards cards offerings (see link below). This could really change the strategy for many of us who are not road warriors earning butt-in-seat miles/points, but rather rely on CC bonuses. Even earning miles on spend alone could be challenged. Do you expect credit card rewards to be paired back in 2019, and if so, what is most likely to change?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/reward...e-pulling-back-11546365926?mod=hp_major_pos21

Happy New Year and Thanks for being you!

Gia likes this.