ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Your recommendation for the best product in biz or first to get to FCO or VCE from the states?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Douglas, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Douglas

Douglas Reader

What would be your recommendation for the best product in business or possibly first to get to FCO or VCE from the states? In all likelihood, flying out of ORD. Looking at a family trip, not sure yet if it will be with miles or revenue ticket, still early on.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Douglas -- In general I think Lufthansa or BA are going to be the best options in first class. Otherwise in business class I'd consider Air France's new product, Austrian, Alitalia, etc.