ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

747-800 New Order

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Billy 2011, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Billy 2011

Billy 2011 Reader

2. No Name

No Name Well-Known Member

I believe Lucky wrote about this bunch of muppets here:
    https://onemileatatime.com/avatar-airlines/
    Chances of this 748 order happening is about the same as you winning the Powerball Billy.

The important part of the website you linked to is this:
    EIN Presswire does not exercise editorial control over third-party content provided, uploaded, published, or distributed by users of EIN Presswire. We are a distributor, not a publisher, of 3rd party content. Such content may contain the views, opinions, statements, offers, and other material of the respective users, suppliers, participants, or authors.

So if I sent them a press release say that I No Name the great was just elected Master and Ruler of the Known universe they would publish it (well possibly, that might just be too out there even for that website)

A press release like this is worth very little, unless Boeing publish a press release on their website talking about a great B747 order just forget it.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    rickyw likes this.
  3. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

You have my vote ;)

No Name likes this.