ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

A travel quote just for you Lucky

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Kieran, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Kieran

Kieran Reader

I don't have a question to ask you Lucky, rather I have a quote from a travel blog called "Above The Clouds with Krissy" that I came across today (Krissy is a FA), that I thought you'd really like:

The famous quote from Leonardo Da Vinci is "For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." And it's true. Being in this industry is an addiction. Its an expensive addiction, but definitely one of the best addictions you can have.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Lucky likes this.
  2. Andreas

Andreas New Member

BA used (the beginning of) that quote to open their ad for the introduction of A380 service to Singapore. It's a beautiful example of projection mapping made by the folks at Projection Artworks using 7 projectors on a 1:20 model of the A380.

Wired ran an article on it back in November.

Chris from Perth, Lucky and Tiffany like this.
  3. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Love it!