ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating AA 772 updates

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Rob in Miami, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Rob in Miami

Rob in Miami Active Member

As of January 2020, are there any reports on how many more of the old AA772s have yet to be retro-fitted? I ask because- at times I board the plane and all seats are facing forward. Other times, there is that front/back situation. TY.

2. Mikewarren1000

Hey Rob i am pretty sure they are all done with the retro fit, I think at least. I believe they all have 37 seats now which is the new configuration. However, SADLY, 40% will have reverse facing seats with the crap ass rocking Zodiac seats and 60% will have the great B/E Super Diamond seats (the ones on the 787-9). I switched my upcoming trip to Tokyo from a 772 flight to 787-9 just to avoid that 40% of chance of the Zodiac seats I cant stand.

Rob in Miami likes this.