ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption AA Intra-Africa flight and third region connection?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Julian, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Julian

Julian Reader

Hi All -- I'm looking at traveling from NBO/Kenya to TUN/Tunis and was wondering if AA would allow a third region connection in the Middle East (DOH or AUH). AT doesn't fly to NBO and I doubt routing through Europe is allowed.

Thanks!

Julian

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

Not sure that's possible as a single award since AA doesnt have an exception for Africa-Africa via ME. AA's award chart for travel within Africa seems to only be for Comair flights that are mostly in Southern Africa, in and out of JNB.

Cant hurt to try though - if you can find award space for NBO-AUH/DOH-TUN separately, call AA.

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

And tell us what you find out :)