ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

AA refund for summer cancellation

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Geoff101, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Geoff101

Geoff101 Reader

AA just announced major reductions in their summer international schedule:
    http://news.aa.com/news/news-detail...d-Related-to-COVID-19-OPS-DIS-04/default.aspx

I have a flight that was booked in January with my wife to one of the effected European destinations. Since one of the flights in my itinerary is effected, does that mean that per the AA contract of carriage I would be able to get a refund to original payment method for the entire trip?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

If the flight you were taking will not be operating at the time of your ticket then yes, you should be able to get a refund of cash or miles, depending on how you paid for it.

OCTinPHL likes this.