ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Aadvantage blocked

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Geoff, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Geoff

Geoff New Member

Hi,

Anyone else got an aadvantage account blocked before?

Recently I paid for miles for my father's account and he was planning to use them but when he tried to login, he couldn't. He tried to reset the password but couldn't.

After a call to the aadvantage desk, he was told that the account was blocked and that he had to wait until Monday to have it unlocked because the service handling these cases doesn't work on weekends.

They couldn't say why it got locked.

Regards,

Geoff

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Not personally. Seems like you might have just inadvertently tripped some security protocol. Just answer their questions on Tuesday and you should be all set. Good luck.

Tiffany likes this.