ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Aeroplan Cards only?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jordan Lane-Beveridge, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hi Ben!

If I want to maximize aeroplan (Air Canada) points for my favourite airline, do I need to stick with aeroplan credit cards or can I convert points from other cards? If so, which cards are best?

Many thanks, buddy!

JLB

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Hi Jordan,
    here's a very handy resource from Frequent Miler called the Transfer Partner Master LIst. In this post is a link to a Google Docs spreadsheet that the FM team keeps updated that shows the major transferrable currencies and the programs to which they may be transferred. I keep it bookmarked so it's always easy to find:

https://frequentmiler.com/transfer-partner-master-list/