ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Aeroplan not seeing a segment

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gaurav, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:16 PM.

1. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

So I'm looking at booking a trip to Europe. ANA, UA, and expert flyer both show availability BOS-ZRH-BUD. However, trying to book via Aeroplan creates an issue because it seems like they don't see availability on the ZRH-BUD leg. Any ideas of workarounds before I try to call them? I know they switch was causing issues a couple of months ago but I was hoping issues would have been ironed out by now.

2. Daniel B

Daniel B Active Member

Sorry I cannot help with that, but just wanted to wish you a wonderful stay in my home country :)))

3. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Thanks, assuming I can get there :)

4. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

It's possible that the segments are married, and Aeroplan is correctly identifying them as such, whereas the others don't (and thus it wouldn't ticket). Sadly only way to know is to call :(

Gaurav likes this.
  5. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

Showed up today on Aeroplan, go figure! :)

MidSouth Skier likes this.