ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Air France award bookings blocked/down for over a week

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by akjorge, Jan 20, 2019.

1. akjorge

akjorge Reader

It looks like Air France and KLM/Flying Blue have shut down all award bookings. I've been unable to search for anything on either site, and it sounds like others on FlyerTalk are having similar problems.

I'm hoping Ben can get to the bottom of this and let us know when it'll be back online!

2. Sam Z

Sam Z Member

Yes, I've been having similar issues. The whole interface is locked/frozen. Not sure what the problem there is.

3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Yep, we know...don't have an answer yet as to what exactly is going on, but the mobile site seems to work a little better, which suggests it's a website issue, not an actual problem with the program.

Gia likes this.