ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Air France Business Class

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Gaetana, Aug 12, 2019 at 6:18 PM.

1. Gaetana

Gaetana New Member

Want to fly business class on Air France 380 plane in September 2020 from JFK to Rome, then Rome to Paris, stay a week and fly back to JFK again on Air France 380 plane. I can't find anything about award miles for Air France. Also would it be better to just try to get business class tickets to and from Paris on Air France using miles. Then just purchase my own tickets for short trip to Rome on each end? Is there another way to do this with other carriers' sites?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Welcome @Gaetana - Air France is part of the SkyTeam alliance, same as Delta. Air France's frequent flyer program is called Flying Blue. I'd suggest you start with the Beginner's Guide which can be found under the Start Here tab at the top. Note the section on how alliances work to get a good overview.

Then if you have more questions feel free to come back and ask!

Keep in mind that the A380 business class seats are not fully lie-flat so while they're certainly better than economy, they're nothing special.

Woodrow and OCTinPHL like this.