ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Air Italty Refunds

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Wanda N Fabbian, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Wanda N Fabbian

Wanda N Fabbian New Member

Hi, I had flights booked with Air Italy, now under liquidation. They sent emails assuring us refunds but nothing to date. The Canadian # is no longer in service, of course, and I get an automated reply to my emails to Airitaly Refunds. Just wondering if you had any insights if anyone knows another way to communicate with them. Thanks for any info, Wanda

2. Owen

Owen Member

The airline is bankrupt. You most likely will not be getting a refund from them. The best option is to contact your credit card issuer and see if they can do a chargeback