ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Airport Lounge Access

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Cory Bixler, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Cory Bixler

Cory Bixler Reader

What is the best Credit Card for Airport Lounge access?

2. OCTinPHL

OCTinPHL Active Member

Where do you primarily travel? On which airline? I no longer worry about airline-specific lounges. I use my Amex Platinum to use the Centurion lounge in my home airport and others (looking forward to using CLT), and use it to access Delta lounges when flying Delta. I think I was told by my small business Amex rep that I need not fly Delta to use it to access Delta lounges, but I haven't tried. The Amex Platinum (along with two other cards) gets me into Priority Pass lounges, but the only one I've used in North America is in Toronto, and I was not impressed. If you can swing the ~$500 AF, I'd say Amex Platinum.

rickyw likes this.