ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Amex offers on Authorized Users

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by pstm91, Oct 2, 2020.

1. pstm91

pstm91 Member

I know authorized users in general get access to Amex Offers on their cards. Do authorized users on a Business Platinum card get access to Amex Offers too?

If a business has their primary card and ~20 authorized users with cards, do they get the same offers as the primary card, and if so, if they enroll does it take it away from the other cards?

2. pstm91

pstm91 Member

Or to pose one more scenario/question - do you have to add the offers to the primary card holder? And if so, is it activated when an authorized user makes a purchase that meets the requirement?