ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

ANA Award help

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by MikeA, Sep 21, 2020.

1. MikeA

MikeA Reader

Hey guys,
    I have a question about ANA mileage awards. On their website, I figured out how to use the open jaw section for award flights, but not multi-city. If I enter in flight my flight info: 6/8 PIT-EWR-LIS-FNC and then 6/16 LIS-EWR-PIT it prices out in BUSINESS class to 176,000 miles for two people. However, I would like to add in the flight from FNC to LIS as a stopover. So, PIT-EWR-LIS-FNC; FNC-LIS; LIS-EWR-PIT. The connecting airports don't really matter, that's just what's showing as available on ANA site. The problem is, if I enter this itinerary into the Multi City search, it never shows any business class availability, even for the exact flights it shows as available when I use the open jaw section. Am I not thinking this through correctly? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Mike