ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Any thought to offering a rev-booking service for mileage runs along w/ your points booking service?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Reine, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Reine

Reine Reader

Hey Lucky,

Have you given any thought to offering a rev-booking service for mileage runs along with your points booking service? You seem to have a knack to find out what cities to route premium cabin travel through to get the cheapest fare while maximizing mileage earnings, and I'd be interested in that!

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

@ Reine -- It's something I thought about and after having helped a few people with it, it's just not something I could make viable from my perspective. There are too many variables, unfortunately.