ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

aromexico lounge at mad

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Michael saunders, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Michael saunders

Michael saunders New Member

Hi Lucky

Does aromexico have a temporary lounge at mad t4 for business class passengers

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

3. Michael saunders

4. Michael saunders

are you sure this lounge is for aeromexico as it says intra europe flights only

5. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm just going based on what I can find online. Ben used the Priority Pass lounge at Madrid when he flew Aeromexico, and noted that it was a contract lounge. I assume Aeromexico has worked something out with whoever operates the lounge.

https://onemileatatime.com/review-sala-vip-madrid-airport/

You could try messaging the airline on social media for a more concrete answer?

Ben Holz and MidSouth Skier like this.
  6. Ben Holz

Ben Holz Active Member

It seems like Aeromexico's MAD flight is departing out of T4 nowadays. Since it's a non-Schengen flight you'll definitely be departing out of T4S, which would leave you with Neptuno (the Priority Pass lounge, which seems to be closed) and Iberia's lounge. In all honesty I don't think that IB would be accepting extra guests, but like rickyw mentioned, it'd best to get in touch with them.

Edit: The Priority Pass lounge in T4 (Plaza Mayor) seems to be open, so that could also be an option (especially if you had Priority Pass). In case you were to use this one, make sure to leave some time between the moment you leave the lounge and boarding since the trek to T4S can take quite a bit, even if walking at a fast pace.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    rickyw likes this.