ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Asia 2 to aus on ow

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Actact, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Actact

Actact New Member

hey lucky (and everyone) why is it d*mn near impossible to find award availability for asia2 to australia on aa miles? Ive been looking for a month and nothing comes up (i have a pretty fix date in mind)
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Are you only looking using aa.com? If so, there are a lot of partners that don't show up on that tool. Try using the BA or Qantas website and see if you can find anything there. You'll need to register on either site to be able to use their award search tools.

Tiffany likes this.
  3. Tiffany

Tiffany One Mile At A Time

Capacity is also REALLY limited to Australia with oneworld, it's super annoying. I'd recommend looking at connections in Kuala Lumpur, but if you're using the tips @MidSouth Skier recommends, then there just might not be anything, unfortunately.