ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Ask Lucky Binoculars

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Tevi Funaki, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Tevi Funaki

Tevi Funaki New Member

What do the purple binoculars mean on a question?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Where do you see these binoculars? Are you using a mobile platform (if so, which one) or the desktop? I'm using the desktop and have never seen purple binoculars.

3. mike1977

mike1977 New Member

I’m on amobile and it means you’re following the thread. Perhaps you made the initial comment or replied so you automatically begin to follow it. You may receive an emynn

4. Tevi Funaki

Tevi Funaki New Member

Ok, thank you.

5. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Confirming what Mike said. If you post a question and/or reply to another question, the forum automatically has you follow that post (if you're signed in). You will then get emails when there is a new reply, and the notification box in the top right corner will change too.

You can always change settings here:

https://asklucky.onemileatatime.com/account/alert-preferences