ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status BA Executive Club - Coronavirus Adjustments

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Chris Bell, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Chris Bell

Chris Bell Reader

Hi Lucky,

As I am sure you are aware, some airlines and most hotel reward programs have already advertised adjustments for loyalty programs to compensate members for the lost opportunity to earn miles/nights that contribute to retaining status on a loyalty program,

Do you know if BA has announced anything, or has any plans on the horizon (I have not heard of anything so far).

I currently have almost 1200 tier points, so depending on the length of the lockdown, I have 4 months to earn the remainder - but my trip in May has been cancelled, and am pretty certain that my short break in June will be as well, and currently have no business travel planned - so getting a bit nervous!

Thanks.

Regards,
    Chris