ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Bag Tags From Trip Adviser

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by B K, Oct 15, 2019.

1. B K

B K Reader

We have had these nice heavy duty bag tags from Trip Adviser for years. They are high impact plastic,and held on with heavy duty metal strands. We just came back form a trip to Europe. And had a flight from Munich to London to Boston. When we went to get our bags off the carousel, we noticed both our bag tags were missing. Has anyone else had this happen?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I had one that disappeared on a trip. But it was so long ago I can't tell you which trip that was.

3. Gia

Gia Well-Known Member

Sounds like they were stolen since it’s doubtful that both metal clasps would have failed simultaneously. I’ve never lost one however, mine are not useable by anyone else because my information is engraved or permanently printed on a custom tag which are inexpensive to order and readily available on a number of online sites. Consider this as an future option if you are frequent travelers.