ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Baku lounges

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Peajay, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Peajay

Peajay Reader

I saw your artice o Baku airport and in particular the lounge review. I am currently in Baku for the Formula 1 grand prix. The city is one of the world's best kept secrets by the way - great city! Do you know if the lounges have access for Skyteam members ? I am flying onwards to Moscow on Aeroflot.

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Might be too late to help if you have already left... but it looks like you can purchase a day pass to some of the lounges at Baku.

On the other hand, if you are an elite member of traveling in Business Class on Aeroflot, you'd have access no matter what.

Hope that helps!

3. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member