ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Inflight Experience / Seating Best J Seat on CX and JAL?

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Steve N, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Steve N

Steve N Reader

Flying JAL's 787 with the angle flat neo shell seat. Have row 7 window on that. On CX flying
    777 with their regional J seat, and then 330 with their lie flat. Any advice on which row/seat -
    flying single.

2. Lucky

Lucky One Mile At A Time

Steve, on Cathay's longhaul A330 I'd do a window seat in the mini cabin if possible. It really is quite private, with just a few rows back there.

As far as the regional seats on Cathay and Japan Airlines goes, I guess it depends if you're an aisle or window guy. I think you can't go wrong with any seat in the middle of the cabin, away from the galley or bathrooms. For a longer flight I prefer a center section aisle, so there's no one that has to climb over me to get out of their seat.

Enjoy the trip!