ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Best Lounge to use in FRA

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Jacob McCarthy, May 26, 2017.

1. Jacob McCarthy

Jacob McCarthy Active Member

Hi!

I'll be flying from FRA to ORD in J on UA later this year. I was wondering what lounge would be the best to use (I also have Star Gold). I've heard the Air Canada lounge is very nice and was wondering if it beats the Senator lounges by a lot.

Thanks!

2. David W

David W Well-Known Member

If you have a long layover, why not lounge hop?

3. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

I flew LH in J FRA-ORD in October and the Senator lounge, while nice enough, was very busy. As you might imagine there are a lot of folks in FRA who may not be flying in J but are still have lounge access. As David suggests, you could lounge hop or I think your idea of at least checking out the AC lounge is a good one.

4. Vito

Vito New Member

I just used the Air Canada Lounge Yesterday--its pretty good but I think the Lufthansa Senator Lounge is Way Better