ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards Best tax season credit card bonus

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Stevest, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Stevest

Stevest Reader

Hey Ben,

It's mid-March now and I'm sitting on a tax bill that could score me close to two welcome bonuses for any respective cards on the market right now. That being said I cant use business cards and I already have Citi Premiere, Amex Plat, CSP, Capital One and Marriott Bonvoy Chase. Looking into alternatives for this right now and I think the best I can come up with is Skypass Visa since I have been choosing Korean Air for Asia trips lately when not on EVA. I have a ton of United miles too but I'm ditching them as a frequent flier.

Any suggestions?

2. MidSouth Skier

MidSouth Skier Well-Known Member

Is Asia your primary destination when using these miles? What about Alaska (even if you don't live in a city they service), AA and/or BA?

3. stevest

stevest New Member

Yeah for the most part if I'm going overseas it's Asia. Lots of Star Alliance history but open to whatever. I did think about Alaska but I'm hesitant with them now joining Oneworld. Perhaps the 40k Alaska bonus and then there's an Avianca bonus or the Korean Air. I've been banking lifemiles for the star alliance J tickets to Asia when available.

Thanks skier.