ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Award Redemption Best way to use 100,000 chase points for Maldives

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Ajit Pandit, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Ajit Pandit

Ajit Pandit Reader

Hi Ben,

I'm travelling to Maldives for my honeymoon in the second week of February. I'm planning to stay for 7 nights. I have 100,000 chase reward points. I'm planning to use it for hotels rather than flights. What's the best way to redeem these points?
    Since I'm new to using points I'm also having difficulty navigating the complex sites for award bookings.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,
    Ajit

2. Gaurav

Gaurav Well-Known Member

You could transfer to Hyatt or Marriott and redeem award nights, or if you have the CSP or CSR you could redeem towards $1250/$1500 towards the cost of a reservation through the UR portal. Good luck!

rickyw likes this.