ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Credit Cards bonus welcome offer

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by karl, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:56 AM.

1. karl

karl New Member

I have been monitoring onemileatatime for almost a year now and during that time I have read several articles that included a small tip about checking to see if you qualify for a bonus welcome offer before applying for a new credit card.

If you go to a specific website and enter the last 4 digits of your ssn and certain other information, it would tell you if you qualify for any bonus offers on new credit cards. I have tried repeatedly searching for this information on both the article section as well as the blog area and I cannot find it.

Can you tell me the website that I need to go to in order to check if I qualify for a bonus offer? Thanks.

2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

karl likes this.