ASK LUCKY (and each other)

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Anyone can post a question, but you'll get the most benefit from registering to join our forum. You'll be able to see when your question is answered, and like comments from other users.

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so feel free to jump in and share tips!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Ben

Elite Status Bonvoy Annual Choice Benefit change

Discussion in 'questions. answers. conversations.' started by Stefano Paolo Merli, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Hello Lucky,

I noticed a change in the Bonvoy Annual Choice Benefits T&C that adds a little more value to the 5 Elite Nights Credits and I wanted to give you a heads up because it seems it hasn’t been picked up yet by the sites I follow.

Old terms (extract):
    “... five (5) bonus Elite Nights which count toward earning Elite status only. These bonus Elite Nights do not count toward Lifetime status.”

Updated terms (extract):
    ”... five (5) bonus Elite Nights which count toward earning Elite status and Lifetime Elite status.”

Best regards,
    Stefano

MidSouth Skier likes this.
  2. rickyw

rickyw Well-Known Member

Nice bonus perk! I'd still take the extra free night though, that's more valuable in my situation.

3. Stefano Paolo Merli

Stefano Paolo Merli New Member

I definitely agree with you for the Titanium choice at 75 nights, but at 50 nights the extra lifetime bonus makes it a worthy alternative to Suite Nights Awards, which can be hit or miss after all and might even expire unused.

rickyw likes this.